What is Mindfulness?
You may have heard of it before, but what does it all mean? The definition: "Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we're doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what's going on around us." Sounds a lot easier said than done when our minds seem to be easily engrossed in obsessive thoughts about something that just happened or fretting about the future. Read more.
- Relieves stress
- lower blood pressure
- Reduce chronic pain
- Improve sleep
- Improves mental health
- Improves mood
Learn about and Practice Mindfulness:
- How to Practice Mindfulness
- Getting Started with Mindfulness
- Mindfulness: How to Actually Practice Mindfulness & Conquer Your Emotions Video
- 13 Different Ways to Practice Mindfulness
- Top 14 Apps for Meditation and Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Meditations: