AWARE is a group of student leaders who apply to be peer educators. The process to become peer eductors is rigorous, yet extremely rewarding. Take a look at our pages for more information and let us know if we can answer any questions!
Advocating for the mental health and wellness needs of the Mercer community, by empowering students through peer education.
- Promote healthy stress management techniques
- Decrease stigma by increasing awareness and tolerance of mental health issues across the university environment
- Improve the campus culture so that healthy decision making is considered the norm
- Make standing up for healthy living fun for all involved
- Leading students by exemplifying AWARE’s values
Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
A = Advocating
W = Wellness
A = and
R = Responsibility
E = Everyday